<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Savvy Spender
Live Well For Less


  • Blogroll Me!

    Zirh - So Cool !!!

    Saturday, October 15, 2005
    Zirh is a brand new link I added because they have great quality items at reasonable prices - live well for less! They are now offfering the following promtions/deals:

    1. Free shipping!

    2. Free facial cleanser with $20.00 purchase.

    3. No sales tax unless you live in New York.

    Remember shopping through my site is 100% secure - my links take you directly to the companies - and I have been shopping through the internet since it first began encrypting and have never had an issue, and have always received my orders in a timely fashion.

    P. S. Also remember that most credit card companies will fight for you if you do ever have a problem with quality, and that most will not charge you if you dispute an item you think was mistakenly charged to you. Happy shopping!!!