<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Savvy Spender
Live Well For Less


  • Blogroll Me!

    Warranties - Extended and Otherwise

    Tuesday, October 18, 2005
    Warranties are such a waste of time and money. You know when a sales associate is spending more time trying to sell the warranty than the product you just purchased something is seriously wrong! When we were first married, my husband was even sold a warranty of sorts on our car loan from someone I worked with at a bank who then won a huge TV soon after from the bank for pushing extra products. They may be worthwhile on a car, but you can decide that towards the end of your standard warranty - when I leased my car they tried to sell me on extras like these after I agreed to buy the car - and then got "angry"(an act) with me when I refused to pay for things I did not need. Never be intimidated - it is your money and so you have the power!!!