<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Savvy Spender
Live Well For Less


  • Blogroll Me!

    Walmart.com - Why I Love It!

    Monday, October 17, 2005
    I have to admit that I was a bit skeptical at first - until I saved over $250.00 on a camera for my husband!!! I was searching all the sites I new of for a camera, and finally I remembered that Walmart has a huge selection of things online ranging from toys to electronics, and also has pretty low shipping fees as well. When I found the camera for $250.00 less than the price listed at a "high end" store, with a free memory card to boot, I was not going to let vanity(more like stupidity) rule and pay $250.00 more to say the camera was from such-and-such!!! I also gave you the link to Walmart to comparison shop for toys along with the other toy links - with the holidays approaching I think it will be a great resource. Happy comparison shopping!