<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Savvy Spender
Live Well For Less


  • Blogroll Me!

    Stop Living Paycheck To Paycheck

    Tuesday, October 25, 2005
    I started this website one month ago so that I could help people get out of debt, stop living paycheck to paycheck and live well for less! I am living proof that you can do it and even have fun! My husband and I literally started out with over $30,000.00 of debt - and made very little money. If you use even only some of my ideas about shopping on the internet, shopping at superstores, and shopping at grocery stores I promise you will see a difference shortly in your net worth. When you are careful and in control you do not have to stop shopping - shopping is a way of life - you have to buy food for example!!! All you have to do is shop "smarter"! That is why I have all of my very favorite stores listed here on this site so you can find great quality items for cheap prices. Or if you save on everthing else, you can splurge on a site like Design Within Reach for that one-of-a-kind item that "makes the room", as they say. At first it may seem that you are spending more because you are buying ahead for the holidays, so this is a tough time to start a new plan, but within a year you should see a positive increase in your net worth if you take the time to try some of the ideas I have listed here. Good luck - I wish you great happiness and success!