<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Savvy Spender
Live Well For Less


  • Blogroll Me!

    Shopping - So Sweet !!!

    Tuesday, October 11, 2005
    Shopping of course can be a lot of fun, especially when you find great deals and feel you are in control. Internet shopping allows you that feeling of control because you can sit in the privacy of your own home and decide if you really want what is in your shopping cart. I am creating a comparison shopping site to help us get the best price and the best quality. I think it will be of tremendous help with the holidays approaching - I am adding new companies through the links on this site as quickly as I can - but only those I personally trust.

    P.S. Cool feature - almost every link on this site opens a new window so you can check out current promotions, or even look over the Discover offers, and then just close the window and be right back here!!! Also please notice I added Edmunds.com for your convenience. Happy comparison shopping!!!