<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Savvy Spender
Live Well For Less


  • Blogroll Me!

    Save Money -Try To Always Check Your Receipts

    Thursday, October 20, 2005
    Checking your receipts for errors is very important, especially when you shop at either a big discount or department store, because they carry so many items it is difficult for them to stay on top of all of the sale items! Also make sure that they key in the proper coupons - there is one store by me that almost always forgets to take my coupons off of the purchase. I also opened a credit card once at a home improvement store to save 10% on the spot, and when I got home after going through all of the paperwork I realized they didn't even take the 10% off! You can save yourself a lot of money, and in that case I called the store and they credited me by phone.