<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Savvy Spender
Live Well For Less


  • Blogroll Me!

    Questions?

    Sunday, October 30, 2005
    I would love to answer any questions that you have about any of the topics I have talked about or questions about any other topics you would like me to pursue and research! I just want to help people live well for less and enjoy life more! (If you leave a question or comment, there is a name that is made up in the name section, use that to be anonymous, make up your own, or just delete it!) I really would love to hear from you so I can make this site interactive and more fun! Happy writing!

    P.S. If you leave a question, tell me if you want me to mention your name or not - I will keep everyone's privacy of top concern - ask me anything you want about saving or spending. I will only print your name if you ask me to mention it!