<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Savvy Spender
Live Well For Less


  • Blogroll Me!

    More on Clearance

    Friday, October 21, 2005
    Finding cool clearance items where you least expect them is so fun!! For example, I of course found great clothes on clearance just the other day on Macy's.com, but I never expected to find beautiful gold and black lacquered bowls and a plate under home clearance and called the "Zen Garden" collection! For all 3 items I literally paid $25.00 when they were originally $115.00! That is literally over 78% off of original price - and they are super-beautiful! I ordered them Monday and they arrived Thursday - you can check them out under home clearance if you would like (from my link in the column to the right), and you can just close that window and be right back here. Thanks for visiting savvy spender today!