<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Savvy Spender
Live Well For Less


  • Blogroll Me!

    Hot Toys - Purchase Soon For Holidays!

    Thursday, October 27, 2005
    This is something it has taken me literally years to learn because I like to wait until closer to the holidays to buy toys - kids change their lists, advertisers wait until December to hit you with the latest and greatest, etc. But this year I purchased something that I knew would be hard to get later(the i-dog - so cool - it's at sharperimage.com). Every year I am scrambling at the end to find the hard to find item such as this. Remember that you can always return things if you change your mind because most companies start to extend their return policies from now until next year - just ask the store about their policy. I believe this will help you feel more in control wants the holiday craziness begins!!!