<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Savvy Spender
Live Well For Less


  • Blogroll Me!

    Great Deals Right Now!

    Friday, October 14, 2005
    Some wonderful new links I have posted here need mentioning:

    1. Bombay has the most beautiful new merchandise - and when you go to the site from my link here you will see many promotions, sale and clearance items - this one link takes you also to Bombay Kids and Bombay Outlet.

    2. Kohl's has some terrific buys right now in clearance and sale sections - they also offer many more cool products online than I have ever found in their stores.

    3. Wilson's leather is incredible. Through my link they have an additional 40% off of clearance that will appear in your cart at checkout! For example:
    A. Women's leather jacket was $275, reduced to $130-40%= $78.00!
    B. Men's leather jacket was $350, reduced to $200-40%=$120.00!
    C. Kids - boys(but they also have girls) - black leather jacket already reduced to $60.00!

    4. Red Envelope - beautiful, reasonably priced, unique ideas and gifts you can personalize - even wedding and bridesmaid ideas. They have a special section just for "customizable gifts" - check it out!

    5. Mikasa - most everyone can find something they love at Mikasa. And through my link you will save even more!!!

    Please remember that I have set this up so you can go directly to these sites through my links to save extra, and then just close their window and you will be right back here! Please also remember that these are the official sites and they have given me permission to link and represent them here - which I find an honor because I truly love all of these companies. Have a cool day !!!