<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Savvy Spender
Live Well For Less


  • Blogroll Me!

    Autos - Lease vs. Buy

    Monday, October 17, 2005
    I did some extensive research on my last car purchase(actually lease) which I will share much more of later on, but basically wanted to mention that if you drive under 15,000 miles/year and would like a new car every 3-4 years then based on my research I believe it is worth checking into the lease. One example of a time I should have done this is when I bought an SUV that I ended up hating at the end of one year. I new I should just keep it, but I really could not stand the way it drove and safety became an issue. If I had leased it I would have been much better off, because you can get out of a lot of leases and into something new much more cheaply than I did after the depreciation. Or I would have driven it to lease end for only a little more than I ended up losing!!!