<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Savvy Spender
Live Well For Less


  • Blogroll Me!

    Target.com - Why I Love It!

    Wednesday, September 28, 2005
    Most everyone knows a lot about Target, but these are some reasons I love Target:

    1. They have great prices, cool home furnishings (I literally just bought a gorgeous bedspread for my daughter from Target yesterday), and much more.

    2. When you use your Target Visa card and register your favorite school they donate a percentage of your purchases from Target to the school - they make it easy for you to support your community!

    3. When your purchases reach $1000.00 you receive a personal 10% off of purchase coupon good online or at the store. With the holidays quickly approaching, I am trying to time mine so that I can make one huge purchase and save a lot - 10% off of $500.00 saves you $50.00.