<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Savvy Spender
Live Well For Less


  • Blogroll Me!

    Some Fun Ideas

    Friday, September 23, 2005
    I love to make a game of seeing how much I can save through grocery shopping. It can be a lot of fun, and you can take the money you have saved and do a lot of great things with it! These are some of my favorite things to do:

    1. Treat yourself - you deserve to live well! I find CD's on Amazon - sometimes I will look for a new group or buy an old favorite that reminds me of great times. Or you can download a couple of songs you love from Apple Itunes for only a few dollars.

    2. Save for your future - increase the amount you put in your 401K by just 1% - you will hardly notice the change in take home pay if you do it on a before tax basis and you will feel great and proud of yourself for dreaming of your great future!

    3. Surf the web - go to stores you love and look for clearance items or special promotions - it is wonderful when you find something you had wanted at full price finally on clearance!