<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Savvy Spender
Live Well For Less


  • Blogroll Me!

    Brand New Site!!!

    Tuesday, September 20, 2005
    I just wanted to let you know that this site is still under construction - so bear with me! I also want to mention that I am trying to pull together many resources to make our lives easier. I am only going to talk about ideas that have proven personally to be of great interest and that have enriched my life with my husband, three children, family, and friends. For example, I will never suggest that anyone should run all over town to save a few dollars - especially with the high price of gas! Instead I will give you concrete ideas for how to slash your grocery bill almost in half at your favorite store. I will also never suggest a web sight unless it has proven to me to be a great saving tool for high quality items. Thank you for your time - and with time I believe this site will be of great help to many!

    P.S. Both http://www.savvyspender.net and http://www.savvyspender.blogspot.com will bring you to this sight.